Friday, November 19, 2010

Good bye blog

Funny story - ironic really, more than anything else...

I changed this blog to being about something bigger than just choosing God over TV - now it's about choosing God... period. Over everything, TV, massive amounts of junk food, laziness, everything... even unnecessary computer time. I'm not sure what's necessary yet, but I have decided that this blog is unnecessary. This stuff doesn't need to be public. These posts are supposed to be about spending time with Him, and though I may be writing about my walk with Christ, when I write it on the computer, I am not WITH him, while I'm writing it. The computer demands my attention more loudly than He does, and it's a distraction that I am CHOOSING to say goodbye to... at least for this exercise.

This isn't blog time folks, it's GOD time. Excuse me while I go "blog" in a journal with fewer distractions, and more time with Jesus. :-)

Thanks blogger - you served your purpose - good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment