Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Some unexpected rest...

My hamstring has been sore from running the last week or so - so yesterday my coach told me that instead of this week being the last of 3 hard weeks of training, it is now a recovery week. I took yesterday off, and the next week will be lighter workouts. It was nice to have some time at home to myself yesterday, but I definitely had a TV attack amidst all of that unscheduled time. The temptation rating was through the roof!

Today's better. I've got plans all day including... wait for it... PIZZA! :-)
I can't tell you how excited I am for this dinner. It's going to be fantastic. Not only do I get to enjoy it in the company of my new friends Ian and Anna, but ... well... it's pizza! I mean who doesn't love pizza right? I think I'll get "the Joey special." What's the Joey special you ask? Two pizzas of course! Oh Joey... I'm actually waiting to post this until I get home so I can include a few incidences with Joey and pizza for your enjoyment.

Recovery and pizza... all we need is for the clouds to part and this would be the perfect day - who needs TV!

Today's temptation rating: 3.8

Days without incident: 42

(OK so I didn't get a chance to embed some videos from youtube, and it is now the following morning. Oops!)




No comments:

Post a Comment